Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thats a wrap!

Last night I was totally motivated to make a carrier that I could use comfortably for both Brodie and Cooper. So I made a wrap!

Here are some links to how it goes on from the Ellaroo brand website:

http://ellaroo.com/WrapCarrierBrochure.pdf

I changed mine a few ways, I didn't like the width so I made it narrower. I also didn't like tieing a knot so I put in 2 rings I had for slings so that I could tighen it by cinching it instead and also not require as much length. I LOVE this carrier. i actually prefer it over a sling. I practiced wrapping it last nigth after I finished it so today it would be a cinch getting them in and out. Maybe 2 times and it was easy peasy.

I tried both boys in it this morning and both were happy. Brodie could give me a full review and said it was really comfy and cozy lol. He was really happy it was black for some reason which was quite amusing to me. My baby's favourite colour is black LOL.

I used this fabric which is a black with black embroidery on it. It has a slight stretch to it. Oh and don't you love these pictures taken of me before 8am LOL. can you say YIKES! Melissa





1 comment:

Rebecca McKay said...

That looks awesome!