Saturday, August 26, 2006

Chicka Chicka Boom boom felt board


The one picture with 3 letters wasn't enough for brodie! So we finished this felt board today. He's so cute he's sitting on the floor singing the words and moving around the letters.

So construction of this was pretty easy. I had an old canvas lying around so I got a big piece of white felt from fabricland and staple gunned it to the fram. Then I staple gunned the ribbon around the trim. I cut all the alphabet out of felt, same with the leaves, coconuts and tree trunk. Since its all felt then it all sticks and can be moved around.

Initially I glued the tree to the felt but I'm going to use embroider thread now through the leaves because Brodie likes to hide the letters in the leves and the glue isn't holding. :) M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! we have the theme all over the house too- on the magnetic board, on the chalkboard and we just cut out a tree, moon and 3 letters and taped them to a wall in the craft room as well.

-A