Sunday, October 01, 2006

These and a boombox

I totally remember driving to Mexico with my family (4 day drive) when I was in grade 6. I had a big ghetto blaster on my lap and supersized headphones like these on. I sang "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard the whole way there. I'm not kidding. The whole way. How my parents didn't leave me by the side of the road I don't know!

This is baby gift for an old tennis buddy who's wife just had a baby boy. The pattern was from Sublime Stitching www.sublimestitching.com I could order every single one of her patterns :)

2 comments:

sew crafty said...

which pattern set is that from?

I remember getting my first walkman and singing to mini-pops, which was kids singing pop hits.. eek!

-A

The Walshes said...

HA! I love mini pops. This one is from Rock n Roll.

http://www.sublimestitching.com/rockandroll.html