Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween + Felt Pt II

Our halloween tree. A little out of context in this photo, but imagine it in a bay window with some ghosts hanging above it and jack o'latterns surrounding it, it looks pretty cool.



Here is a close-up of the ornaments on it:



I used some of that green foamy stuff for flower arrangements in a tin pot, covered the foam with the fake cobweb material (which got a bit mussed up by a toddler who tried to EAT it) and then tied a halloween ribbon around. For that country touch?? Actually I am not sure why I did that, perhaps I am getting brainwashed by craft magazines.

3 comments:

Rebecca McKay said...

Awesome!! I used to have a halloween tree, but I couldn't find it this year; guess I could've looked on the ground for something to use,hey?
The ornaments are GREAT!!!!

miss b said...

very cute, my girls would adore something like that

The MIKK Family said...

Fantastic! I'm going to try and remember all these for next year when I have (hopefully) more time.

I love the decorations!