Sunday, July 08, 2007

Wedding Gift

I wanted to do something traditional for my friends' wedding gift and decided on embroidered pillowcases. They turned out nicely but I completely underestimated the time this project would take (hence the lack of posts the past few weeks). This project represents Seasons One and Two of Weeds, and almost the entire audiobook of Stiff: The Curious Life of Human Cadavers.



Stitches used: split, satin and backstitch.



Hmm.. no wrapping paper, tied with a ribbon and something embroidered inside? I wonder who this is from?!?



-A

4 comments:

The MIKK Family said...

Sooo pretty! I love them!

miss b said...

A, I saw these at the gift opening and they are beautiful! Great job.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Rebecca McKay said...

They are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much Amanda! I can't wait to put them on our pillows. They are perfect and I think they suit us very much!!
:)