Sunday, July 08, 2007

Kitchen Chairs

Another reason the posts have been slower on the site is I have been doing some home reno stuff and not all of it is crafty. This one counts though! I reupholstered my dining room chairs. This was my first time reupholstering and I did new foam and fabric and used a staple gun, oooh. I'd never used one before.

Before



After



I used a ReadyMade magazine tutorial from a copy the lovely Hilary sent me. Hilary blogs on Mom's Tinfoil Hat and Foodie Loves Picky. I listed to a mix cd from Jupitermama while doing this project and Jupiter may have the distinction of being one of the only people I know without their own website or blog. I have the distinction of writing really long sentences like the one above.

-A

2 comments:

MomTFH said...

Hey! You used my magazine AND gave me props! You are too cool.

Anonymous said...

They look awesome! m