Saturday, November 25, 2006

Christmas Stocking Ornament


I got my monthly Martha Stewart Living magazine a few days ago. It had the most adorable gift card holders in it. They had made them out of paper and I thought they would make excellent tree ornaments if I miniaturized them. Here is the very first one. Sewing on the ribbon was a pain! I may stick to a paper border at the top and jsut glue it on, although the sewing really reinforced the loop for hanging on the tree. I need to get some craft paper with a really condensed pattern, for such a small item big prints are kind of useless. I had snowflake paper but they were so spread out that some stockings didn't even get a snowflake! lol

Here is the Martha link. M

Paper Stockings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try http://www.papersnowflakes.com/wrapping.htm