Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Assorted Gifts and Crafts

Quilted christmas wallhanging. Quilting requires patience and precision, so I don't do much of it. Look at my loops, they are crazy lopsided and I will have to include that specific stick with the gift to make sure it hangs straight.



I whipped up another bag out of the remnants. I always request or purchase extra fabric in case I make a mistake and then if it all works out I have remnants to play with.



Embroidered bear bib. It has the sweetest blue, white and red Red Riding Hood print on the back, but I couldn't get a nice picture of it.





-A

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow-those are great! the bib is so beautiful, how could anyone use it?
:)

sew crafty said...

It's made to be used though- I much prefer functional crafts as opposed to dust collectors!

Anonymous said...

lol too funny about the crooked loops :) bag and bear are fabulous. m