Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today's Projects

Ds had a nice 2 hour nap so I made a Thomas bag (also for the Craftster swap) and some beanbags for a game my mom is doing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's a bag in progress. I am thinking a white lining and lime green accents. The outside looks like it also needs something and I am not sure what... It looks nicer in person, there is blue on blue embroidery on the fabric and sequins in embroidered flowers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Rebecca McKay said...

Cute Thomas bag!!!!!

sew crafty said...

Thanks Becks, it is made from a sheet I found at Value Village. Gotta love cool thrift store finds. I made one for DS too as he loves to pack toys to take on walks or in the car.

Amanda

Rebecca McKay said...

That's from a sheet??? You are so creative! That's great!
Ds carries my 'mini bag' from my diaper bag you made me, everywhere He has a pretend debit card in it (optimum card), and his cars!