Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm sew not crafty

But I really do try....even if it takes me 100 failed kimono shorts I am going to make that pattern work for me!

Good thing Amanda introduced me to the wild and wonderful world of embroidery. I love it! Here are some of the latest creations.

Silly me forgot to flip the image before I printed it out so the traffic lights are backwards, since its permanent to iron on the pattern before embroidering I went with it anyway.

These two were presents for a little bo and girl whose birthday we went to, note to self : brown monkeys with black eyes just don't look good on navy shirts.

Cooperkins wearing his pirate flag shirt. I tihnk this one has been my favourite so far.

These 3 are presents, hope the babies like them!

And finally my nemesis, the kimono pattern. This one is too rough around the edges at the moment and just barely fits Cooper. Practice makes perfect though!

No comments: