Wednesday, May 17, 2006

One for Me, One for Sale (SOLD)- More bags!

My new bag! The outside is drapery fabric and the inside white fabric is leftover from our living room drapes.



A zipped pocket and a little pocket for my cell phone. I did some special stitching along the top of the cell phone pocket.



A wrist pouch that can be clipped to the inside of the bag.



The wrist pouch is made to fit on your wrist so you can remove it from the bag but not have to carry it. I'm going to put my wallet, keys, etc in there so when we are at the playground I don't have to haul around my diaper bag or worry stuff will get stolen.



This bag is for sale (SOLD, look for more bags soon!). It measures 13.5" x 10". The outside is linen decorated with stitches and sequins and it has a blue linen lining.



This bag features a magnetic snap closure, zippered pocket and matching wristlet which can be hooked into the inside of the bag.



The cost is 30$ plus shipping method of your choice.

-Amanda

No comments: