Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tidbits from the Weekend

I finished the embroidery piece I was working on and sewed it into a bib, along with 2 other bibs:



I also did a tiny cross stitch for a friend, this is just 1" x 1.25".



I was sorting through some old craft materials given to me by my MIL and her mother, and found these sweet embroidery patterns. I can't wait to use them, maybe on a clothespin apron. I love using my clothesline now that the weather is warmer. I do think though that you must get more sentimental when you get older because 10-15 years ago I'd probably rather wade in pirahna-infested water than wear embroidered kittens on anything.





-A

2 comments:

The MIKK Family said...

ok the bird on is too nice to use, its so beautiful!

miss b said...

i'm highly amused by the "don't make me cut you"