Friday, April 20, 2007

Skirt and Backpack

Well, I certainly have been getting my money's worth with that backpack pattern! These two items were made for a charity fundraiser, I will post more about that later.





Now, the pattern for the skirt (it's size 4) reads for the waistline "add one inch to waist measurements" so I had to guess what size a 4 year old's waist would be. The last time I guessed measurements I made a skirt for B's 3 year old that was big on her 6 year old. I hope it fits okay.

-A

3 comments:

Princesstefer said...

Ohh, I love the fabric's street theme. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I ordered it from http://www.reprodepotfabrics.com/, they have a lot of really cool stuff.

miss b said...

very cute A. and we are going to get a ton of use from that skirt you made last year! :)