Saturday, February 03, 2007

Seasons Feltboard

Wow....I am so crafting challenged these days! Here is the seasons feltboard I made for a birthday present for a boy turning 3 :). Unfortunately, my brand new iron on transfer paper does not come with instructions (have to call Monday)so almost all my rion on parts were wrecked last night :( So I will do them again this week, once i have more info..they are hot peel...way trickier than reg ones ..or its just me (thats entirely possible ;)

So the permanent part of the feltboard is the tree, clouds and sun. Everything else can move. M



3 comments:

sew crafty said...

very cool!

-A

shizzknits said...

Very cute! I love felt boards, they make me think of my kindy days. :) Sorry to hear about the iron on paper debacle.

Rebecca McKay said...

We love this felt board!! We played with it all morning today! Thank you! :)