Saturday, June 03, 2006

Diaper Case and Pouch for a Friend

I tried to make a diaper pouch today to hold diapers and diaper wipes (so the diapers don't get all smooshed in the bottom of the bag). I thought it would be fabulously easy but it was a bit trickier than I thought.

This one looked good until I put the diapers in:





So I tried again but the top still looks funky when the diapers are in. I think I will try one later with panels on the sides and a flatter top.





And a pouch for a friend with some embroidery in the corner:

2 comments:

The Walshes said...

Ooooh! Looks fabulous, i se you are delving into the vinyl stash! I'm about to do the same! I'll post mine later. It all looks fantastic, love love love the funky flower.

Rebecca McKay said...

Looooove them!! I love the star and the bag at the bottom!
Becks