Saturday, December 23, 2006

One for Me, One for a Sister

When I showed my sister the vogue bag pattern she raved about the cheetah print version so I made her this one for $mas and delivered it last night. I also made a matching dog leash but still have way too much cheetah print fabric left over. Maybe I will make Melissa a cheetah print poncho with matching headband for her birthday this year.



I also indulged on this for myself. I saw it on a local second-hand site weeks ago and hemmed and hawed about it for a long time. But I started a new* project this week and those wooden scroll bars are hard on the wrists. Plus now I can be an uber-nerd crafter and stitch with one hand over and one hand under.



*okay, not new, but a project I wanted done for this year and didn't happen, so I am making it for next year.

And how cute is my kid when he sits beside me to do his own sewing with this little wooden apple? Very.



-A

No comments: