Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Craft Room Therapy

I've been feeling kind of blah lately* but some of my unpatented craft room therapy is helping.

Christmas present. Yes, I've started making them and no, you're not a slacker for not starting yet.



Close-up. Cross-stitch takes lots of stitches.



Headband from the Horray for Headbands post on One Hour Craft (see post below)



In my messy hair. Helps cover greys!



Baby blanket. Super cute sea turtles and super-soft fabric on the other side.



oh I just have to add a sea turtle close-up. They're so sweet.



* post comments. It'll make me feel better.

4 comments:

The Walshes said...

Isn't it therapeutic?! The cross stitch looks amazing, I need to go back to the one hour crafts site. I'm actually feeling a little behind. I need to knock off a couple of wraps this week. THEN I can totally focus on Xmas stuff.

The Walshes said...

Well heres 2 commetns for ya lol. Love the added close up of the turtle. truly some adorable fabric :)

sew crafty said...

thank you. I feel better already :)

The MIKK Family said...

I like the headband, I might even try that one myself, I could use some.

And there's no greys to cover up! At least not for you LOL.